THE X FACTOR USA 2012

Breaking news! LYLAS has changed their name to 1432, which means "I Love You Too." The Group brought girl power to the first Live Show with Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." L.A. Reid called their performance "talent show" and "karaoke." Britney Spears was pleasantly surprised. Demi Lovato felt that only one person shined (Camila Cabello). Simon Cowell said, "You are fantastic." David Correy brought down the house with Whitney Houston's "My Love is Your Love" at the first Live Show. "I'm really proud of you and it felt right," said L.A. Reid. Simon Cowell said it felt manic and desperate. Willie Jones got his groove on to Gretchen Wilson's "Here for the Party" at the first Live Show. "It was amazing," said Britney Spears. Simon Cowell thought it "was silly, actually." Demi Lovato snapped back to Simon saying that she knows more what young people like than Simon does. "I think you if could sing country with a high top fade, you're all right with me," said host Mario Lopez.
Tate Stevens tackles Craig Morgan's "Tough" at the first Live Show. "For me, you're a keeper," said Simon Cowell. L.A. Reid couldn't agree more. "You wow me every time," said Britney Spears. Demi said she was a little bit bored, but thinks he's going to go so far. "I love you," he said to his family with tears in his eyes.

Powered by Blogger.