Watch Ray Lewis' final dances in Baltimore (VIDEO)


For the last time in his 17-year career, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis came out of the tunnel at M&T Bank Stadium, doing his signature pregame dance prior to the team's AFC Wild Card game versus the Indianapolis Colts. Tere’s what Lewis had to say about the moment in his press conference on Wednesday:  
Watch Complete Video Here
“Torrey [Smith] asks me every day when he’s going to see me come back out of that tunnel. He’s just one of many, but that moment is for everybody from the day I walked in here in 1996. That moment to walk out of that tunnel Sunday, every, every, every person that was a Ravens fans – 1996 and to this day – we will all enjoy that moment. We will all savor in that moment, and I can’t tell you how I will feel when that moment comes. I can only tell you it will be probably one of the glorious moments of my life.” The emotion and passion behind it certainly lived up to expectations. For all we know, the continued use of “Hot in Herre” might have even resurrected Nelly’s career. With a 24-9 victory, Lewis’ NFL tenure has been extended for at least one more week as the team will travel to Denver to face the Broncos next Saturday. He even gave the home fans a couple extra dance moves to remember him by after the game.

Powered by Blogger.